Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
Avalon’s team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in key areas of Supply Chain Planning. We are looking for motivated, self-driven leaders who are energized by team success and interested in joining a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths.
- Participate in Supply Chain Planning projects, operations assessments and/or transformations.
- Assist in managing forecasting, planning and inventory optimization activities for raw materials, MRO and finished goods inventories.
- Implement forecasting, planning and inventory optimizations tools
- Participate in the development of best-in-class assessments and process implementations from spend analyses to total cost analyses.
- Identify client opportunities, author client deliverables and present findings at the senior client level.
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on time.
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks.
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of internal and external training courses.
- At least 3 years of work experience in production planning, inventory management and demand planning
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Inventory Management. Demonstrated expertise in detailed analysis of inventory data, establishing inventory targets, and achieving inventory reduction
- Demand Planning. Hands-on experience with statistical forecasting, forecasting metrics, and working with sales and marketing organizations to create a consensus forecasting processes
- S&OP. Hands-on experience with data analysis, data evaluation and consensus-based decision-making through a collaborative system and process
- ERP/MRP Remediation. Buyer, demand planner and production planner process understanding, shop floor and master data management
- Master Scheduling, Capacity Planning. Experience with ERP based modules and system configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, logistics or industrial engineering
- APICS certification such as CPIM is a nice to have
- Must have experience with ERP advanced planning modules such as SAP APO or equivalent
- Must have experience with ERP forecasting modules or forecasting software
- Open to travel across North America
- English and French oral and writing is required
Please submit your application by filling in your contact details and attaching your resume to the following address: https://avaloncsc.com/careers/
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted.