Montreal, Ville St-Laurent district
Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
Avalon’s team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in key areas of Supply Chain Execution.
We are currently growing rapidly and are looking for motivated and autonomous leaders, committed to the success of the team and interested in joining a company that values its culture and employees.
- Participate in Supply Chain Execution projects, operations assessments and/or transformations.
- Identify client opportunities, author client deliverables and present findings at the senior client level.
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time.
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks.
- Assist in designing and implementing process change.
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Avalon and external training courses.
- New diplomate with or without experience in supply chain management consulting and or WMS implementation.
- Project-based experience is an asset and previous consulting experience, as an internal or external consultant, is preferred.
- Experience in designing warehouse layout, set inventory levels and/or equipment planning.
- Experienced with supporting supply chain technologies such as WMS/TMS/Order Management.
- Functional experience in material handling/flow, warehouse management, reducing cost and improving operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management logistics or business analysis or industrial engineering.
- Candidates must be bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to remote working
- Candidates should be open to travel across North America if permitted.
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted.