Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you will be responsible of the following key activities:
- Lead small teams of collaborative engagement through the development and implementation of supply chain strategies
- Analyze different databases to identify potential improvements
- Distribution network assessment and potential improvement analysis
- Assist in the development of process implementations and analyze the cost of total implementation
- Identify potential supply chain savings
- Analyze and recommend automated equipment selection
- Review needs and recommend a WMS
- Recommend distribution center layout and optimal flow of operations
- Prepare executive presentations
- Present results and analyses to various stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with client staff using their resources and knowledge to achieve project objectives and complete deliverables on time
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the management team in managing project risks.
- Lead the development of engagement proposals to help customers improve their supply chain performance
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of training
- Proactive and autonomous in the work to be done and deliverables to be delivered
- BA in Logistics Operations Management or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years professional experience in the supply chain.
- Project experience is an asset and previous consulting experience as an internal or external consultant is preferred
- Advanced level of Excel or other database analysis tool
- Knowledge of AutoCad is an asset
- Knowledge of Slot3D is an asset
- Understanding of network design, supply chain strategy, warehouse operations and optimization is an asset
- Applicant should be open to travel across North America.
- English / French spoken and written are required