Avalon CSC recruits for his client C.C. Marine — Newmarket, Ontario
Our client, C.C. Marine is always looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals to be included in the team. They are also happy to hire Interns.
C.C. Marine Distributors Inc. is a proudly Canadian owned marine parts and accessories distributor specializing in recreational boating. For over 88 years we have served the Marine Industry across Canada and have become one of the largest distributors in the country. Customer service is our number 1 priority.
- Get acquainted with the cubiscan software
- Conduct physical tasks to use a cubiscan and measure items
- Extract the data from the cubiscan software (manipulation of excel)
- Validate the data coming out of the software
- Participate with the implementation of the WMS and the initial data extract and configuration
- Internship or just finished university.
- English oral and and written
- Understanding Supply Chain Management processes
- A field of Study in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- Understanding of relevant supporting technologies such as ERP/WMS/TMS/Order Management and Inventory Planning tools are desired
- Available to work on site
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted.