Looking for new challenges in human resources management?
The Avalon CSC team has a long and successful track record of helping clients achieve significant performance improvements in key areas of supply chain management. We are looking for self-motivated leaders who are driven by the team’s success and interested in joining a growing company.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to be part of the growth of the company, this is the permanent, full-time position for you!
The Human Resources Technician is a collaborator in the Human Resources department. He/she acts as an HR generalist and provides support to the Human Resources Manager for all operations in human resources management. You like to learn, get involved and take on challenges, we’ll make a great team!
- Prepare job postings and post them on different platforms;
- Evaluate and establish partnerships with industry and the education sector;
- Participate in the analysis of applications in support of the responsible manager;
- Create and/or update selection tools (interview questionnaires, evaluation grid, etc.);
- Conduct pre-screening and hiring interviews;
- Follow-up on pre-employment screening as needed;
- Follow-up on pre-employment verifications as needed; Follow-up on candidates who have participated in a recruitment process;
- Carry out the administrative management of employee files;
- Manage the entire process of welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Administration of group insurance (arrivals and departures and general employee issues);
- Collaborate in the development and application of human resources management policies and procedures and employment legislation;
- Support management in organizational development, performance management, talent management and employee relations;
- Implementing an employee recognition and reward program;
- College degree in human resource management or industrial relations;
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of human resources management;
- Experience in a professional services firm would be an asset;
- Mastery of the Office suite software;
- Bilingualism required in English and French (spoken and written);
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Autonomous and able to work on several files simultaneously;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to telecommute and come into the office occasionally;
- Share the company’s values and refer to them when in doubt to make the best decision
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only successful applicants will be contacted.