The Avalon CSC team has a long and successful track record of helping its customers significantly improve their performance in key areas of supply chain management.
We are fast-growing and are looking for motivated and autonomous leaders, committed to the success of the team and interested in joining a company that values its employees and acts according to its values.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Director (US Market Development). This person has strong business acumen, interpersonal skills and is inspired by excellence.
Under the supervision of Avalon Partners, your priority will be the development of the US market, identifying strategies for success. You will work closely with the firm’s partners to support them in various initiatives to support this growth.
- Analyze market and trends to develop and cultivate new business relationships across Canada and the US to support our growth
- Write and participate in the development of business development tools, including industry presentations and documents
- Create strategic plans to identify and penetrate the US market
- Prepare and submit detailed research reports on US competitive intelligence, market monitoring and marketing activities
- Participate in team brainstorming on various business development initiatives
- Contribute to the development of the equipment required to market our services
- Meet monthly customer calls and meetings targets and share with associates
- Develop innovative sales strategies
- Presence in community forums, groups, associations, and events.
- Undergraduate university education related to business administration or another relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development (national and US), specifically in IT and consulting services. Experience in supply chain management would be a major asset
- Ability to identify opportunities and generate new contacts
- Able to manage priorities appropriately and is results-oriented
- Be motivated to exceed expectations and continually stand out
- Natural leadership
- Fluently bilingual
- Ability to telework
- Must be able to follow public health rules when travelling for work