Montreal, Ville St-Laurent district
Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
Avalon’s team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in key areas of Supply Chain Execution.
- Participate in Supply Chain Execution projects, operations assessments and/or transformations
- Identify client opportunities, author deliverables and present findings at the senior client level
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks
- Assist in designing and implementing process change
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Avalon and external training courses.
- Manage resources under his direction
- Implement warehouse optimizations tools
- Participate in the development of best-in-class assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management logistics or business analysis or industrial engineering
- At least five years of experience in supply chain management consulting and or warehouse operations management
- Project-based experience is an asset and previous consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in designing warehouse layout, set inventory levels and/or equipment planning
- Experienced with supporting supply chain technologies such as WMS/TMS/Order Management is an asset
- Functional experience in material handling/flow, warehouse management, reducing cost and improving operations
- Candidates must be bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, people skills are a must
- Organizational skills a must
- Ability to remote and office working
- Candidates should be open to travel across North America
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted.