Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
The Avalon CSC team has a long and successful track record of helping its customers significantly improve their performance in key areas of supply chain management.
We are fast growing and are looking for motivated and autonomous leaders, committed to the success of the team and interested in joining a company that values its employees and acts according to its values.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
Under the supervision of Avalon Partners, this person will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and developing strategies to support the growth of the business. You will work closely with the firm’s partners to support them in various initiatives.
- Analyze market and trends to develop and cultivate new Canadian and US business relationships to support our growth
- Create strategic plans to identify and penetrate the US market
- Collaborate and lead the development of tools for marketing our services, including presentations, service offerings and other materials
- Develop the content, design and production of communication tools (written, printed, digital) and ensure their implementation
- Prepare and submit detailed research reports on competitive intelligence, market monitoring and marketing activities
- Participate in team brainstorming on various business development initiatives
- Meet monthly customer calls and meetings targets and share with associates
- Develop innovative sales strategies
- Ensure presence in forums, groups, associations, events, training and coordination as required
- Manage budget related to marketing activities
- Undergraduate university education related to business administration or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years of business development experience, specifically in IT and advisory services. Experience in supply chain management would be a major asset
- Ability to identify opportunities and generate new contacts
- Knowledge of trends and innovation to increase company visibility
- Able to manage priorities appropriately and is results-oriented
- Natural leadership
- Fluently bilingual
- Ability to telework
- Must be able to follow public health rules when travelling for work
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted. Please submit your application through the website career page: https://avaloncsc.com/careers/