Montreal, Ville St-Laurent district
Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
Avalon’s team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in key areas of Supply Chain Execution.
We are currently growing rapidly and are looking for motivated and autonomous leaders, committed to the success of the team and interested in joining a company that values its culture and employees.
- Participate in Supply Chain Execution projects, operations assessments and/or transformations.
- Identify client opportunities, author client deliverables and present findings at the senior client level.
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time.
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks.
- Assist in designing and implementing process change.
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Avalon and external training courses.
- Assist in managing and coaching resources on projects
- Implement warehouse optimizations tools
- Participate in the development of best-in-class assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management logistics or business analysis or industrial engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in supply chain management consulting and or warehouse operations management.
- Project-based experience is an asset and previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in designing warehouse layout, set inventory levels and/or equipment planning.
- Experienced with supporting supply chain technologies such as WMS/TMS/Order Management is an asset.
- Functional experience in material handling/flow, warehouse management, reducing cost and improving operations.
- Candidates must be bilingual (French and English)
- Excellente communication skills
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, people skills are a must
- Ability to remote and office working
- Candidates should be open to travel across North America.
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those selected will be contacted.