Avalon’s team of supply chain consultants has a long and successful track record of helping clients drive significant performance improvements in key areas of Supply Chain Execution. We are looking for motivated, self-driven leaders who are energized by team success and interested in joining a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths.
- Participate in Supply Chain Execution projects, operations assessments and/or transformations.
- Identify client opportunities, author client deliverables and present findings at the senior client level.
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time.
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks.
- Assist in designing and implementing process change.
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Avalon and external training courses.
- At least 2 to 5 years of work experience in Supply Chain.
- Project-based experience is an asset and previous consulting experience, as an internal or external consultant, is preferred.
- Experience in designing warehouse layout, set inventory levels and/or equipment planning.
- Experienced with supporting supply chain technologies such as WMS/TMS/Order Management.
- Functional experience in material handling/flow, warehouse management, reducing cost and improving operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management logistics or business analysis or industrial engineering.
- Candidates must be bilingual (French and English).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to remote working.
- Candidates should be open to travel across North America if permitted.