Looking for new and exciting challenges? Avalon CSC is hiring!
As a Business Analyst, you will actively be responsible of the following key activities.
- Participate in the development of engagement proposals to assist clients in improving their supply chain performance
- Work collaboratively with client personnel leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time
- Participate in small collaborative engagement teams through the development and implementation of supply chain technologies
- Work with stakeholders to capture business requirements
- Translate business requirements into a functional specification
- Work with external clients to develop data mapping documents
- Recommend and deploy BI tools, develop dashboard and KPI based on operational/supply chain data using Power BI or Cognos
- Develop reports using JasperSoft Studio
- Develop labels using Loftware or BarTender
- Modify databases through SQL scripts (MSSQL and Oracle)
- Perform unit tests to ensure quality of deliverables
- Extract, transform and load data using various tools and technologies
- Analyze and recommend application integration with web services and web application API calls
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Avalon and external training courses
- Business analyst certification (CCBA) is an asset
- Oral and written bilingualism (English and French)
- Understanding of web services, XML-based data exchanges, reports, and label creation
- Experience with BarTender or Loftware labelling software is an asset
- Experience with JasperSoft Studio is an asset
- Project-based experience and previous consulting experience, as an internal or external consultant, is preferred
- Candidates should be open to travel across North America
We subscribe to the principle of equity in employment. Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.